• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've been fired; Yippee!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised they let you take a laptop, presumably it has confidential stuff on it?
    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

This is interesting - I suspect I'm getting close to being fired judging by the conversation I had in the Headmaster...er I mean boss's office.

It did remind me of being back in primary school though - I knew it was a mistake to go permie, but it's a local gig.

anyway for you.

It would be interesting to get fired - I've never been fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
        Surprised they let you take a laptop, presumably it has confidential stuff on it?
        Nah, nothing much on it.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          This is interesting - I suspect I'm getting close to being fired judging by the conversation I had in the Headmaster...er I mean boss's office.

It did remind me of being back in primary school though - I knew it was a mistake to go permie, but it's a local gig.

anyway for you.

It would be interesting to get fired - I've never been fired.
          If you want to get out with a payout then it's great.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
          X