• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Boob?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is she now going for the much needed corrective face surgery on the NHS?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Also in the sun today...."1984 all over again".
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        She looks like some kind of mannequin monster from Dr. Who. That's her looking her best for the camera? Good luck modelling.
        Is *that* what they call working as a "hostess" in a japanese bar these days?

FFS, when's the operation booked for her boat?

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          Also in the sun today...."1984 all over again".
          She accused cops of “snooping” on Facebook and told them: “Go out and fight real crooks.”
          The mum of two said: “My heart was pounding. I felt intimidated. It’s a waste of time. They should be fighting real crime.”
          Like benefit fraud...
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Is she now going for the much needed corrective face surgery on the NHS?
            I believe the phrase 'hit every branch on the way down from the ugly tree' sums her up, and her new boobs aren't gonna change that...

Comment

Huge tits but as ugly as sin. No wonder she had low self esteem. Once she realises that the problem is her face and not her pups she'll be all depressed again

Comment

don't know pretty sure Mich's desperate nephew would before the op. After the face remodel only a pissed Glaswegian masochist would. what are those eyebrows about???
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

She needs psychological help more than anything else. Sad people in this world.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Huge tits but as ugly as sin. No wonder she had low self esteem. Once she realises that the problem is her face and not her pups she'll be all depressed again
                    I don't think her make up choices are doing her any favours.

£4K is well spent if her boobs earn enough dosh that it stops her spending the next 10 years on benefits. Maybe we should be offering it as a career option to other young unemployed women?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I don't think her make up choices are doing her any favours.

£4K is well spent if her boobs earn enough dosh that it stops her spending the next 10 years on benefits. Maybe we should be offering it as a career option to other young unemployed women?
                      Failing that teach 'em that they can make money lying on their backs and legalise brothels/living on immoral earnings.

Sorted.

FFS woman, where's your dignity?

Comment

Working...
                      X