• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's everyone doing for Easter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    is he off to introduce you to his mummy?
    No not yet, off to stay in his summer home, lucky it has heating and a fire, I think we will need it.

He suggested he would ring the gardener to turn the heating on the day before we arrive as the place has not been used since last year. Italian guys are so considerate.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Orrf to Istanbul
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        All guys ,when trying to get into your knickers, are so considerate.
        FTFY

Don't want you to be used and abused without understanding what's going on !
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          FTFY

Don't want you to be used and abused without understanding what's going on !
          I don't think she minds.

Comment

Re: What's everyone doing for Easter

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Orrf to Istanbul
            That's whitsun for us. What are you planning to do? I would seriously recommend the catacombs it's the same trams stop as the blue mosque
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Voluntarily benched from the Thursday, Friday away in Oxfordshire with the missus for a night at a decent restaurant and b&b, Saturday going for a walk in the countryside somewhere then home to chill for the rest of the weekend.....and the following week. Until the Thursday that is when I have a three day PRINCE2 course that finishes on the Sunday straight into a DPDM Agile PM course that starts on the Monday....
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Based on this and with just over a week to go to the long weekend what is everyone doing for Easter?

Me I finish (what is hopefully my last) contract on Maundy Thursday and off to the Lizard for a week or so.
                With the forecast the best you can hope for is some sunshine.

But you're going earlier than we did last year (Whitsun...)

(The wrecked tents from the night before started piling up just after this video...)
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

driving a large van from Sweden to Germany return to pick up a load of my stuff
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    driving a large van from Sweden to Germany return to pick up a load of my stuff
                    Girlfriend booted you out?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Girlfriend booted you out?
                      quite the opposite, I decided life would be better us not being together, but thanks for the kind words
                      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X