• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Won't somebody think of the children?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm, Maccy D's....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Mmmm, Maccy D's....
      We're there at least every other week. Kids love it. *shrug*
      I'm always amused at all this McD-bashing. It's no worse and no more unhealthy than any take-away and they probably have significantly better quality control for their food than most restaurants. I'm no huge fan flavour-wise, but I don't mind the place. And I'm passionate about home cooking & baking and good restaurant food.

And in my experience the place is usually packed with the sort of people that, if asked, would vehemently deny eating there.

Comment

It's junk, but sometimes you want junk. Although if they'd open In'n'Out I'd live there.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'd prefer a Taco Bell...mmm

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Although if they'd open In'n'Out I'd live there.
            just retired from Amsterdam?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              It's junk, but sometimes you want junk. Although if they'd open In'n'Out I'd live there.
              +1 for In 'n Out I discovered that place when I was in California YUM!
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Mmmm, Maccy D's....
                Mmmmnnn - tends to be hangover (not that we get many of those these days!!) food for us Saturday afternoon munchies.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                X