• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spring seems to have sprung

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fookin' hail storm outside.

Was planning a 3 hour run this afternoon, might hit the sofa and watch prometheus again.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Fookin' hail storm outside.

Was planning a 3 hour run this afternoon, might hit the sofa and watch prometheus again.
      I would go for a run in hail storm of daggers rather than watch that again!!!!
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        I would go for a run in hail storm of daggers rather than watch that again!!!!
        I want to make sure it did make no sense which is what I though the first time.

The woman is pumpable though.

Comment

Lived by the sea when I was a kid. In the 50s and 60s By mid May it was warn enough to go to the beach, I used to cycle there nearly every day after school. Monday evening was picnic evening, taken out by parents in the Ford Popular. Hotels were heavily booked from May until first week in September. There was one long heat wave in 1972 or 3, after that the summers as got progressively shorter. The weather has defiantly got colder since then
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Got caught in a hail storm out running with me shorts on. Felt like a grouse on the 12th of August. I was the object of amusement for passing drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              It's fecking freezing today.

With a forecast of sleet for the afternoon.

Global warming my arse.

Are you saying that they are linked?
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I have made sure that both Plan B and C will allow me to work from anywhere in the world so I can away from this tulipty weather....

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                  Are you saying that they are linked?
                  Only when he eats lentils

Comment

Working...
                  X