• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good to see the police doing a good job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
    Glad to see none in darkest Bedfordshire

The South-West and Norfolk seem clear as well - must be the "tight-knit" communities they have.
    But this is where they went missing from - presumably they have moved away, maybe all of them to Bedfordshire.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
      But this is where they went missing from - presumably they have moved away, maybe all of them to Bedfordshire.
      Bah

Norfolk lad are you?

Comment

I don't need to fear paedos. I'm 40 now and if a man in a mac asked me if i wanted to see his puppies Id say "ok then" what breed are they... Im after gun dog and a hunting dog.
        Signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          So Sussex police have "lost" 6. Shame they didn't lose my speeding fine last year for doing 36 MPH on a 30 MPH country road, which was as straight as a gun barrel for miles and completely empty at the time!

After three months not hearing anything, I assumed they had forgotten about it and thought no more about it, until I received a letter from the magistrates court saying the fine had been raised from £60 to £300 as I hadn't turned up at court or volunteered for their all day speed awareness course!
          If you didn't receive the court summons you should be able to apply to the court for a new court date and get it put back to the £60, possibly even after you have paid it.

There's an excellent forum, who will tell you more, here:

FightBack Forums

(Yes it is a funny name).

Comment

140 out of 60 million. You have very little chance of actually meeting one of them.

Unless your a child then the odds are slightly higher.

Comment

Indeed. Better to worry about all the uncaught ones; family members, friends' parents, teachers, people running clubs, scoutmasters, priests, etc.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

my point is they try so hard to capture & prosecute a small minority of the guilty. then they lose them.

I'm sure this is only a fraction of the active offenders but they were known and supposed to be monitored. It is a travesty.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X