• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fast breeder to go ECO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    key point was her attitude that she could refuse. Its not dissimilar to a comment by one of the wife's acquaintances (an underachiever who only has 5 kids by different dads), she refused a house because it hadn't been redecorated throughout.

It's the sense of entitlement.
    indeed.

Should have kicked them on to the streets for a night or two...

that may teach them that they get what they are given

feckin doleite scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
      And some people tend to think immigrants are a problem
      they are an additional problem.

Half of Pakistan, Bangladesh,Somalia & Uganda seem to live in Slough, many on benefits. many because they couldn't afford to live here otherwise.

If they do more than 16 hours work they can't afford a house. Sometimes the hatchet falls at any work at all.

not sure how forcing immigrants into subsidised accommodation or into part time jobs makes sense.

The whole thing is very complicated because we make it so.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        indeed.

Should have kicked them on to the streets for a night or two...

that may teach them that they get what they are given

feckin doleite scumbags
        Friends of mine have just escaped a hostel where far right convicted criminals were mixed with decent folk (who happened to be black) who want to work but will lose their benefits if they do. They moved into a house I would quite happily live in paid for by benefits.

Trust me the terror of the Hostel was enough, I thought the single mum (abandoned by her husband) was going to have a breakdown.

Its a case of fixing people who don't want to work and stopping them breeding.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          key point was her attitude that she could refuse. Its not dissimilar to a comment by one of the wife's acquaintances (an underachiever who only has 5 kids by different dads), she refused a house because it hadn't been redecorated throughout.

It's the sense of entitlement.
          Good point. I guess she can refuse, and stay where she is now.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Furious neighbour: 'It's a disgrace. She treats her womb like a clown car'
            I dont get it? It makes farting noises and the wheels fall off??? Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
              I dont get it? It makes farting noises and the wheels fall off??? Eh?

Comment

There is a solution to this, but describing it on an open forum would put me foul of the anti terror laws. Though as they usually get invoked to spy on people who are letting their dog tulipe on a verge then maybe actually talking about how to go about murdering people might be ok.
                Last edited by IR35FanClub; 19 February 2013, 21:01.
                Signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

Working...
                X