• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why its justified to call Agents Pimps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by formant View Post
    Heh.

On a "serious" note - I don't think the job centre did anything wrong there. With prostitution being legal, this is a job just like any other, meaning they can expect you to take it/apply for it if you want to keep qualifying for your benefits otherwise. Why should you be able to turn this sort of thing down?
    Position is still open if that bench is getting a bit uncomfortable. If you would let me view your particulars I would be happy to put your forward.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Position is still open if that bench is getting a bit uncomfortable. If you would let me view your particulars I would be happy to put your forward.
      I think CUk ers are better qualified for jobs on embarrassing bodies

Embarrassing Bodies | Medical Advice | Videos | STI Checker | Channel4.com/bodies

In fact I am pretty sure there is a photo of MF being interviewed

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Agents are pimps we are IT tarts...

Comment

Nope, the picture in the middle changes from the a SFW to a various pictures of ladies with their bubies out after a few secs....

And after 27 minutes it rotates though the whole set 3 times
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nope, the picture in the middle changes from the a SFW to a various pictures of ladies with their bubies out after a few secs....

And after 27 minutes it rotates though the whole set 3 times
            Missed that, I went straight to the links and found that its €40 for half an hour. Prices seem to have gone up with this bloody Euro as it used to be DM100 for an hour
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Errr. It's not for a job as a prostitute. It's a job working at the bar in the brothel. I guess reading is a bit tricky on a Friday?
              And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Working...
              X