• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chris Huhne - will he do time ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Indeed. Every time the turkeys have a chance to change something they keep voting for the same old Christmas.
    Yeah, why don't they vote for Thanksgiving instead.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Back in the 80s you had one nation Tories who had already made a fortune in business and entered government to do something for the country.
      No you have politicians of all stripes who enter politics to make contacts for themselves that they can parlay into money when they leave politics.
      I must admit that a politician who has already rich seems, on balance, more likely to be oriented to the job in hand rather than feathering his own nest.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        I must admit that a politician who has already rich seems, on balance, more likely to be oriented to the job in hand rather than feathering his own nest.
        Having said that people who are rich are driven by power and that money is the means to that power. Trust no one
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Back in the 80s you had one nation Tories who had already made a fortune in business and entered government to do something for the country.
          No you have politicians of all stripes who enter politics to make contacts for themselves that they can parlay into money when they leave politics.
          Yeah Huhne's a wealthy former businessman who doesn't need the cash and is a liar. He's actually quite like those 80s Tories.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            Yeah Huhne's a wealthy former businessman who doesn't need the cash and is a liar. He's actually quite like those 80s Tories.
            Unlike your squeaky clean lot

Denis MacShane's Career As Labour MP 'Over' After Expenses Abuses

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              They aren't "my lot" you ****** cretinous moronic piece of excrement.

Comment

Well what exactly is your lot then? or are you incapable of forming any positive idea about anything? It is the easiest and laziest job that stupid people can excel at - criticising others.

Comment

Good insult. Must save that for when robby's back.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Good insult. Must save that for when robby's back.
                    he missed something:

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      Well what exactly is your lot then? or are you incapable of forming any positive idea about anything? It is the easiest and laziest job that stupid people can excel at - criticising others.
                      I don't have a "lot" as you well know. If criticising others is lazy you're the laziest git on here. If I had a "lot" I'd wind up supporting some gang of charlatans just because of the colour of their rosette.

Comment

Working...
                      X