• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haxors among us?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bum Gravy
    Is this the usual standard of posts you get on this forum?

Hello people, I'm new here.

My name isn't really Bum Gravy, I made that up.
    It will be interesting to see your avatar
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Is this the usual standard of posts you get on this forum?

Hello people, I'm new here.

Look out !

It's a counter attack from those tossers at caravan-sitefinder
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Mine is but I don't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Helios
          I aint a damn troll, lol.

Just a young guy that does not have an MCSE or CCNP. Having had nothing but grief for the last three months on short term contracts, I just thought I would make the subject a laugh.

What ever anyone says, I can secure a server better than most of the people that critised me. Run a socks5 proxy server properly.

I can also hack most servers on most ports. Script Kiddie? Nmap has been used to own everything from ebay to cia.gov.

As for my email security, I'm happy to get peeps nocking at my door. Most Haxors get employed by doing illegal stuff.

I think this is an admission of guilt.
          "Tie him down and shave his head"
          Where are the Admin Police when you need them?

FFS! Hi my names Bob and I'm an axe murderer....Therefore I understand Crime

Comment

Just a young guy that does not have an MCSE or CCNP. Having had nothing but grief for the last three months on short term contracts, I just thought I would make the subject a laugh.

What ever anyone says, I can secure a server better than most of the people that critised me. Run a socks5 proxy server properly.

I can also hack most servers on most ports. Script Kiddie? Nmap has been used to own everything from ebay to cia.gov.

As for my email security, I'm happy to get peeps nocking at my door. Most Haxors get employed by doing illegal stuff.

I'll make the subject more of a laugh by pointing out that most of us on this forum are currently in contract turning over a nice amount by doing legal work. Unlike your good self.

I've met real hackers in my career, doers rather than talkers. You my friend are the latter...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

ROFL, Nmap isn't used to own anything. It's a scanning tool used to identify, among other things : the hosts that are available on a given network, what services those hosts are running, what operating system is running and which firewalls or filters are in use, if any. It is not used to compromise an identified system. It provides the information needed to formulate an attack against that system or to secure it from an attack exploiting that information. No more, no less.

Yes, Security Professionals use Nmap. Using Nmap does not make you a Security Profesional.

Claiming you have hacked a system using Nmap is like claiming you burgled a house because you found out the name and address of the person who lives there.

You sir are a Troll or an Idiot. Take your pick.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Most Haxors get employed by doing illegal stuff.
                What the hell is a Haxor? A character from World of Warcraft? A hacksaw?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
                  What the hell is a Haxor? A character from World of Warcraft? A hacksaw?
                  Still loving that avatar! Is her right one bigger than her left?
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
                    What the hell is a Haxor?
                    A w anker.

He will be deleted.

Comment

Wind up

This must be a wind up from the caravan website in response to Joe's "My kids get thrown around in the van" thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X