• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haxors among us?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can't be easy for him being an unappreciated genius in our time. As with so many of the true great artists, his work will only be fully appreciated when he's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Why on earth should the funnies monitor this site?

Surely there's nothing controversial about stabbing politicos or beheading Prime Ministers and sticking their heads on a pike?

<testing, testing, what's that funny echo? echo? echo?>
      Did you hear that click when you hung up and... whoa deja vu!
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I'd be concerned if 'they' didn't monitor this site...
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Employer

Niall might employ you.

http://www.nedprod.com/
          There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

I'm sure Torchwood have a permanent monitor on the site, seeing there's a wide selection of Daleks, Cyberpersons and Giant Alien Lizards posting here.

Must be very useful material.

If any of the Daleks start disappearing, we'll know who to blame.
            Don't worry, I took the precaution of ordering a Void Ship from Viking Direct this morning. They said same day delivery but I'm getting a bit jumpy.

Comment

It'll turn up yesterday.

Viking are very efficient.
              Blimey, you're right. I just looked in my shed and it was there the whole time. So much more convenient that having to get the DLR to Canary Wharf.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                Dont feed the troll.
                I aint a damn troll, lol.

Just a young guy that does not have an MCSE or CCNP. Having had nothing but grief for the last three months on short term contracts, I just thought I would make the subject a laugh.

What ever anyone says, I can secure a server better than most of the people that critised me. Run a socks5 proxy server properly.

I can also hack most servers on most ports. Script Kiddie? Nmap has been used to own everything from ebay to cia.gov.

As for my email security, I'm happy to get peeps nocking at my door. Most Haxors get employed by doing illegal stuff.

Comment

blimey

Is this the usual standard of posts you get on this forum?

Hello people, I'm new here.

My name isn't really Bum Gravy, I made that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Helios
                    I aint a damn troll, lol.

Just a young guy that does not have an MCSE or CCNP. Having had nothing but grief for the last three months on short term contracts, I just thought I would make the subject a laugh.

What ever anyone says, I can secure a server better than most of the people that critised me. Run a socks5 proxy server properly.

I can also hack most servers on most ports. Script Kiddie? Nmap has been used to own everything from ebay to cia.gov.

As for my email security, I'm happy to get peeps nocking at my door. Most Haxors get employed by doing illegal stuff.
                    *Yawn*
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Bum Gravy
                      Is this the usual standard of posts you get on this forum?

Hello people, I'm new here.

My name isn't really Bum Gravy, I made that up.
                      No most of them are mindless drivel, and not even mildly amusing.
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X