• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

which of these crimes have you committed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 11 for me, but I don't ride a bike or have a dog :-)
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Only 4 for me. But rape, murder and theft aren't on there.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

3/20.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I managed 6/20

Comment

I never clean up dog poo, I think the owners should do that.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

A rather drab 6 within the 5 year limit.

I can muster 14 if allowed to go back further.

(BTW, there are unlikely to be very many 20 year old contractors on here, so the "sex under 16" option is likely to remain on zero.)

Comment

10/20

Definitely guilty of slacking on address update with the DVLA for 11 months after I moved.

'Having sex in a public place' - Well I'd argue that if you didn't get caught or attract an audience of any sort it was probably 'private enough'.

I didn't know 'Eating or drinking while driving' wasn't allowed. Whoever made that law must have never had an excessive commute.

Comment

Sorry I put under 5 years, if it was a life long survey I would probably got 20. I suspect most others would.

the offences are based on popularity as I understand it.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ah, I answered before the poll with its five year limit was added. A dull 6.

Comment

smoking in a public place - isn't this just indoors? Or have they changed it and I didn't realise? Or are we in new york and I've got the wrong forum?

Comment

Working...
                      X