• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who broke Global Warming?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Anyway, no need to fly to Spain this year, may as well stay in Britain and soak up the sun.

Shouldn't laugh though - this is the BBC's official line...

...sorry...

Comment

This bloke knocked on me door selling carbon credits. He said, 'buy a few, great investment, and good for the planet'
      'where do they come from'
      'oh, the government prints them, but dont worry abaht that'
      'they can print as many as they like'
      'oh yeah, but dont worry abaht that'
      'and if I buy some, will co2 go down ?'
      'oh nah, but dont worry abaht that'
      'but if the government can print as many as they want and they dont do any good, where is the market ? what idiot would buy one?'
      'oh yeah, but dont worry abaht that. If you ave a company the government will FORCE you to buy em'

'er I'll take ten please. and a green deal '

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

1. Make outrageous claim for changing climate in 30 years time
        2. Goto Future
        3. Say article is 30 years old why do you expect it to be right?
        4. Goto line 1

All the while, make a fortune printing Carbon Credits.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
          Ah, the veiled reference to a piece of pisspoor climate science from the beginning of the last decade...
          FTFY
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

It's snowing but for January the temperatures are actually quite warm.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

...and here are the piss poor journalists interviewing a piss poor climate scientist....

Anglia TV global warming climate change predictions forecast tourism BT UEA CRU - YouTube

the wonders of You Tube...

Can´t deny that now can we?
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Ah - a TV show from 2006 projecting climate change in 2056... have you noticed the date today? David Viner pops up at around 14:00 and immediately mentions the imminent disappearance of winter snow.

Oh no he didn't,did he? Cos it was fabricated by the Indie financial journalist who wrote the one crappy piece you've parroted to us ad nauseum ....
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                  Ah - a TV show from 2006 projecting climate change in 2056... have you noticed the date today? David Viner pops up at around 14:00 and immediately mentions the imminent disappearance of winter snow.

Oh no he didn't,did he? Cos it was fabricated by the Indie financial journalist who wrote the one crappy piece you've parroted to us ad nauseum ....
                  So it´s official, you seriously believe that Britain is going to have a mediterranean climate.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    So it´s official, you seriously believe that Britain is going to have a mediterranean climate.

and he thinks that by 2050 our children wont know what snow is anymore
                    even though they are ploughing to school through three feet of the stuff now

maybe he thinks they will forget

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

and he thinks that by 2050 our children wont know what snow is anymore
                      even though they are ploughing to school through three feet of the stuff now

maybe he thinks they will forget

Here´s another one that´ll make your eyes water.

Snowdon will be snow-free in 13 years, scientists warn - Climate Change - Environment - The Independent

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X