• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who broke Global Warming?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who broke Global Warming?

Warmist Spiegel/Euro-Media Concede Global Warming Has Ended…Models Were Wrong…Scientists Are Baffled!

All the climate models were wrong and the science isn't settled. Apart from that, it's business as usual.

Can't we sack all the scientists involved in the global warming debate and have them doing something useful?

Comment

All the climate models were wrong and the science isn't settled.
      According to a German newspaper, selectively quoted by some bloke on a blog.

Is this really the best you can do?
      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
        According to a German newspaper, selectively quoted by some bloke on a blog.

Is this really the best you can do?
        Where you been?

Snowed in?

Comment

Is it a denier or is it a parody?

DenialDepot: If Global Warming is true, why are there still snowstorms?

Hard to tell ....

Comment

All this white stuff fell out of the sky and blocked my car in. After a quick bit of research I discovered it was a thing of the past. My children were amazed at this rare and exciting event

must get me some carbon credits
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              All this white stuff fell out of the sky and blocked my car in. After a quick bit of research I discovered it was a thing of the past. My children were amazed at this rare and exciting event

must get me some carbon credits
              Imagine that!

And to think they haven't seen snowfall for nearly 12 months and before that another 12 months and before that another 12 months!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Imagine that!

And to think they haven't seen snowfall for nearly 12 months and before that another 12 months and before that another 12 months!

oh yes.

but they rely on us having short memories.

baaaaaaa
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Anyway, no need to fly to Spain this year, may as well stay in Britain and soak up the sun.

Comment

Ah, the veiled reference to a piece of pisspoor journalism from the beginning of the last decade. Guess the answer to the question 'is that all you have?' must be 'Yes'.

And did you miss that the 'Mediterranean Britain' prediction was for 2050? It was hidden away in, erm, the lead paragraph.

Comment

Working...
                    X