• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour to win the next election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also don't forget that the Tories have managed to give their core voters (i.e. affluent families) a bit of a kicking by the withdrawal of child benefit.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

I'll vote for Monster Raving Loony Party - it's the only vote that makes sense.

Comment

Clegg could be in subsequent governments without winning either of them.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Never underestimate the stupidity of the electorate, it's Labours core vote
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Clegg could be in subsequent governments without winning either of them.
            Now that's unlikely.

Comment

Our "Democracy" is a total joke. No chance that everyone's vote should count equally or that the public should ever have a say on anything.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Our "Democracy" is a total joke. No chance that everyone's vote should count equally or that the public should ever have a say on anything.
                Democracy is flawed anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Now that's unlikely.
                  What do you think will happen if the vote goes the other way but only a bit, so Labour have more seats than Tories but not enough?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    What do you think will happen if the vote goes the other way but only a bit, so Labour have more seats than Tories but not enough?
                    Yes, this.

Clegg wants to be part of the government at any cost. I mean ConDem was a more than unlikely coalition, but he made it happen so that it seemed like the most natural thing ever. Labour are a lot closer to his ideology, so I have no doubt he'd want a coalition with them, if that's what it took. And Labour would go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
                      Yes, this.

Clegg wants to be part of the government at any cost. I mean ConDem was a more than unlikely coalition, but he made it happen so that it seemed like the most natural thing ever. Labour are a lot closer to his ideology, so I have no doubt he'd want a coalition with them, if that's what it took. And Labour would go for it.
                      But after their 'betrayal', the Lib Dems will be decimated at the next general election. They won't have many MPs to offer Labour much help.
                      Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                      X