• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do women get laid more than men?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Doesn't count if their surname is jpeg though!!

HTH

Comment

Bless you two. (shaun and mich the testicle)

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        You thought the Adam's apple was an indication they could do deepthroat?
        I believe being so drunk, the fact we're talking Aussie women here, and the fact it was the 80's, I am not too sure the women folk of that time, and location, hadn't evolved one anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          I believe being so drunk, the fact we're talking Aussie women here, and the fact it was the 80's, I am not too sure the women folk of that time, and location, hadn't evolved one anyway...
          Well it's now 2013 and I can report that from what I saww in Queensland last week they haven't evolved any further since then.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well it's now 2013 and I can report that from what I saww in Queensland last week they haven't evolved any further since then.
            That's right, you were orf that way werent you. Did you get up to Cape Trib?

Comment

That's right, you were orf that way werent you. Did you get up to Cape Trib?
              Nope, just lay around in the sun really. Aus is now bloody unreasonably expensive; 50 dollars or more for a bottle of Aussie Chateau de Lidl white in most run of the mill restaurants and this mining boom means they have bloody Louis Vuitton boutiques on almost every street corner. I always thought Aussies were too down to earth to be hypnotised by all that poncy tulipe, but I was wrong. They're loaded and they're showing it off.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Nope, just lay around in the sun really. Aus is now bloody unreasonably expensive; 50 dollars or more for a bottle of Aussie Chateau de Lidl white in most run of the mill restaurants and this mining boom means they have bloody Louis Vuitton boutiques on almost every street corner. I always thought Aussies were too down to earth to be hypnotised by all that poncy tulipe, but I was wrong. They're loaded and they're showing it off.
                Nah, they've always been seduced by all that tulip

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  There must be an equal amount of sex in the world
                  Well yes, but if there's more generic interest in getting laid from one gender as opposed to the other, you'll just end up with willing women able to choose the prettiest/most attractive/best equipped/best paid males, causing others to forever lose out. Life's tough like that.

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
                    Well yes, but if there's more generic interest in getting laid from one gender as opposed to the other, you'll just end up with willing women able to choose the prettiest/most attractive/best equipped/best paid males, causing others to forever lose out. Life's tough like that.
                    But it isn't like that in the real world. Having a bit of a way with words can drop a girls knickers in seconds.

Allegedly...

Comment

But it isn't like that in the real world. Having a bit of a way with words can drop a girls knickers in seconds.

Allegedly...

So thats where I have been going wrong? Usually going up to them and saying "will you drop your knickers" results in a slap in the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X