• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We're all in it together

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not wanting to jump on the consensual "crowd mentality" bandwagon, it is such an easy target criticising MPs but I doubt any of you could do a better job
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      656 parasites that I would happily kill individually with my cold, dead hands.
      While I can broadly agree with the sentiment I have doubts about the logistics.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Not wanting to jump on the consensual "crowd mentality" bandwagon, it is such an easy target criticising MPs but I doubt any of you could do a better job
        That's rather defeatist; you're supposed to talk us up, flog our services and then take a cut. Are you feelling ill today?

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          MPs shouldn't be paid at all. Perhaps that way we might have some decisions based upon integrity rather than the plethora of self-serving abortion that has caused misery to millions while enriched the few.

Utter, utter scum. Don't get distracted by the colour of their shirts. They are all the same scum.

656 parasites that I would happily kill individually with my cold, dead hands.

Comment

They might do a slightly better job after a dose of reality.

I think that in order to understand the predicament of the common man they should be paid twice the average salary with no expense allowance. If the average salary is enough to live and commute on then that should enable them to run two homes and travel as required.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Even agents could do a better job: simple - do nothing.

That is infinitely better than those 656 parasites interfering with our lives on a daily basis just so they can be seen to do something.

They are the very birth bitches of the expression "unintended consequences".
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                They've simply used the real inflation figure when working out how much increase they need to stay where they are.

s

Comment

I'm going to ask for a 32% rate rise
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    I'm going to ask for a 32% rate rise
                    ...and then enjoy being told where to shove it?

Comment

£65k is a pretty lousy salary to run the country.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X