• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Employee of the Month Award

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Have you won? What is the prize?
    A fecking framed fecking certificate. For delivering ahead of schedule. Feck.
    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      The hate and despisement of his fellow co-workers.
      Anonymous notes from other contractors threatening to squeal to HMRC. Fecking feckers
      SUFTUM

Comment

Employee of the Month Award

At my last permie ordeal, I got a 'We think you're great!' Card on my desk in the morning, after an all-night Battle against the Bobs...

I vomited on it...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          At my last permie ordeal, I got a 'We think you're great!' Card on my desk in the morning, after an all-night Battle against the Bobs...

I vomited on it...
          I'm not even a fecking permie... Feckers
          Last edited by Netraider; 9 January 2013, 19:10. Reason: Spelling
          SUFTUM

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Have you won? What is the prize?
            A fifth star on his name badge.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

When I was contracting at IBM I got a big thank you and was allowed to pick a gift from their internal award scheme. Ended up with a USB stick and a polo shirt and a meal out.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                When I was contracting at IBM I got a big thank you and was allowed to pick a gift from their internal award scheme. Ended up with a USB stick and a polo shirt and a meal out.
                That's more than I fookin got (OK - I did get a meal and some beer )
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  I got a USB stick from Lorien for actually accepting a contract in Swansea and it stopped working after two days.

That;s happened before actually - i've got USB sticks going strong after years and I've got ones that last two days from agents. Must be a job lot...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    I got a USB stick from Lorien for actually accepting a contract in Swansea and it stopped working after two days.

That;s happened before actually - i've got USB sticks going strong after years and I've got ones that last two days from agents. Must be a job lot...
                    I really hope you reciprocated?
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      I really hope you reciprocated?
                      In Wales 'working' WRT 'not working' = 'not much difference'..

Comment

Working...
                      X