• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Visiting Agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    This is the polar reverse to that old minger Gentile stating, practically, that she dolled herself up and got them out on show for an interview...

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
      What's her linkedin? Come on now, share...
      Yeah because that worked so well for "Jennifer"
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        One of the first things I learned when I came out of university is that male agents will chat to you as if they are your best drinking buddy and they only phoned to say hi and just happen to have a job you might be interested in. Female agents flirt with you and are always half a step away from suggesting you meet up.

I call BS on this thread - it must be a wind up!
        Nope, it isn't a wind up!

Nothing has happened yet, but you never know.... If I ever get the opportunity to take her for a spin down to the pub one lunch time (get her to pay of course) might see if she fancies the return trip via some back country lanes
        Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Asking if she wants to "take the back road" sounds like a great way to make her lose interest.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I have swapped a few emails with Jennifer. She is going to post again - professional forums only. She would love to post in general but is concerned it might reflect negatively on her company.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I have swapped a few emails with Jennifer. She is going to post again - professional forums only. She would love to post in general but is concerned it might reflect negatively on her company.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Good point, well made; and seeing as though I was one of those saying that that thread should stop, I shall apologise and leave well alone.

Thanks for raising that.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Asking if she wants to "take the back road" sounds like a great way to make her lose interest.
                  Is that a rural version of going up the Oxo Tower

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I'm not that stupid... i'll make sure i'll buy plenty of alcohol at the pub beforehand
                    Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
                      I'm not that stupid... i'll make sure i'll buy plenty of alcohol at the pub beforehand
                      No - you have that wrong. Make sure SHE buys plenty of alcohol.

Are you sure you are a contractor?

Comment

Working...
                      X