• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Visiting Agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingcook should remember it is the agent that screws us and not the other way round

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      She's not interested in you, except for the commission you bring in.
      I'm not interested in her, except for the cummission i can put into her
      Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Thanks for all the tips. I'm going to take it slow, work out the best way. I'll report back with my findings.
        Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
          Thanks for all the tips. I'm going to take it slow, work out the best way. I'll report back with my findings.
          I think you should name the agency and the agent. Some one on here may already know if she allows the contractors to play 'hide the invoice'
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

One of the first things I learned when I came out of university is that male agents will chat to you as if they are your best drinking buddy and they only phoned to say hi and just happen to have a job you might be interested in. Female agents flirt with you and are always half a step away from suggesting you meet up.

I call BS on this thread - it must be a wind up!
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              I call BS on this thread - it must be a wind up!
              I disagree - one female agent got a huge amount of cleavage out for me while trying to get me to sign my first contract. I was 25 - I was most upset when she put it away.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I disagree - one female agent got a huge amount of cleavage out for me while trying to get me to sign my first contract. I was 25 - I was most upset when she put it away.
                I am not denying it happens - I just find it hard to believe that an experienced contractor would mistake it for anything other than what it is,
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I am not denying it happens - I just find it hard to believe that an experienced contractor would mistake it for anything other than what it is,
                  ^^ This
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

This is the polar reverse to that old minger Gentile stating, practically, that she dolled herself up and got them out on show for an interview...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      ^^ This
                      I agree with both those comments. But still - wwwaaahhheeeyyyyyyy.

I still think he should try for an upgrade - just for a laugh.

MTT would.

Comment

Working...
                      X