• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Visiting Agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
    Agent came for a visit to client site this week, it's the 2nd time she's visited in a period of 5 weeks. Always makes a point of arranging a meeting to see how i'm getting on. I'm sure she's stalking me.

Normal i hate this sort of thing but this agent is *hot* (at least by my standards anyway)

She must be early to mid 20's.

What is the best technique to opt-in to her particulars?
    You must be working through the same agency as me then..... are you in the NW?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      You must be working through the same agency as me then..... are you in the NW?
      Yes, in the NW
      Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Yes, in the NW
        Agency and agent both start with an R?

Comment

Agency and agent both start with an R?
          Nope, that's not it

Comment

Nope, that's not it
            oh well - at least I know I won't be getting your diseases...

Comment

oh well - at least I know I won't be getting your diseases...
              LMAO!!

Comment

Perhaps we need to start off a "Stunning Recruitment Consultants" thread (with pics)

Comment

Perhaps we need to start off a "Stunning Recruitment Consultants" thread (with pics)
                  No chance. I am not increasing the competition for places.

Comment

@Ketchup:

No, it's not A@V! Although i've just checked her LinkedIn profile and she looks

If you go to her LinkedIn page, there are more stunners on the right hand side "Viewers of this profile also viewed...". Even Jakki Degg was listed there!!

Comment

@Ketchup:

No, it's not A@V! Although i've just checked her LinkedIn profile and she looks

If you go to her LinkedIn page, there are more stunners on the right hand side "Viewers of this profile also viewed...". Even Jakki Degg was listed there!!
                      I've noticed some ridiculous cleavage shots on LinkedIn, fair enough flash it in person, but to get it out on tinternet for all to see

Agencies seem to take two approaches, the bloke best mate approach ( some of the better agencies who seem to keep their staff including some older agents ) and the young birds approach ( usually rubbish agencies with a high turnover -so if they've got the cleavage out beware ).

To your original question you have to angle for an after work meet up, if they agree to that then its a possible, and then if they start knocking a few lagers back at the 'meeting' you are in with a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X