• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslims stirring it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
    What a cretin; you know nothing about my beliefs, and what I stand for, and you use the term arrogant without any shame.

I find religion disgusting, and relgious people abhorent, for it is simply a way for intolerant people to hide behind a facade of so called respectibility. The true facts are coming out about absolute disrespect for other peoples lifestyle choices in the name of an invisible friend. Equality legislation is a perfect way to stop this vile hatred of other human beings.

You're filth d000hg, and that nw contractor fella, well, I am beyond stunned that people still hold these views today.

It's vile.
    Number 1: I didn't explicitly state my view so you are just making a fool of your self

Number 2: Your obviously a sockie

Number 3: Even if I did hold those views, freedom of thought/speech means I can do so

Number 4: Your a sockie

Number 5: Crawl back into the hole you came from

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      The argument goes that homosexuality affects the morality of the whole of society.
      OK, got it.

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      It is viewed as something unnatural and against the purpose we have been created and exist for. Similar to incest and other kinds of sexual deviation.

...Little disclaimer...

It's a simple equation:

I believe in God > God created us for a purpose > We stick to the natural way of doing things > Male created for Female etc.
      So, let's see. You are stating you haven't stated that you hold these views yes?

You believe in God right? You've said that right?

Ok, now, speaking of simple logic...

Comment

What for calling out homophobes?

Wow, and I'm the arse Lisa?
        Yes, you are - I just said that
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
          Yes, you are - I just said that
          Well, duly noted darling.

SO you sponsor the site and run a business love?

Champion.

Comment

Well, duly noted darling.

SO you sponsor the site and run a business love?

Champion.
            So dead against homophobia but not so concerned about sexism - selective equality?
            Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
              So dead against homophobia but not so concerned about sexism - selective equality?
              Didn't see sexism in there love, but you carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                He's a sockie.

Still, you can see why people do it when you can get so much mileage out of doog.
                He's a perm-banned sockie now.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  He's a perm-banned sockie now.

Comment

I thought he was being quite sensible in this thread.

Although I don't think any amount of arguing for/against homosexual marriage is going to change anyone's mind about what they think is 'right' unfortunately.

Comment

I have to agree he seemed to get singled out for having a go at some regulars and god forbid a sponsor of the site and bang the sockie is gone

and his arguments I did not think were that agressive...

having said that I only skim read so....

Comment

Working...
                      X