• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dry January

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    a bunch of non-addictive superiors - presumed also chunky ....

all sounds very passive agressive, very healthy, with an undelying bitterness

yep - still a twunt
    But almost certainly a nice guy in real life!

Don't be too tough on the chunky. I know you work very hard to do all you ironman stuff - but try to feel a little sorry for those who don't have your self discipline. Let alone those who are not a sexy chick like you.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      I think the closest some posters on here get to that is a Dry Martini
      If you insist, shaken with a squeeze of lemon

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Dry January Report

Well I stayed dry all January, went on a diet as well and have lost 9lb. Having a family Chinese take-away this evening and might have a cheeky glass of wine.

Still going to diet for another month or two as I need to lose another 10lb but am very pleased.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          Well I stayed dry all January, went on a diet as well and have lost 9lb. Having a family Chinese take-away this evening and might have a cheeky glass of wine.

Still going to diet for another month or two as I need to lose another 10lb but am very pleased.
          Well done

Comment

You´ve been lucky because we´ve had plenty of rain.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Particularly this fecking morning.
              Sun was out 10 minutes ago. I was going to go for a run. Sod that.

Comment

Working...
              X