• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

pic on cv

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    I did not realise it was a problem - would the therapist flash her breasts?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

only if she was applying for the gig
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by stevejohnson View Post
        thinking to put my pic on my cv, not for something else just to make it look nicer, but also its been ages since i updated the thing so that be a nice way to freshen it up
        I'd concentrate on your grammer, punctuation, and smelling pisstakes first
        Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
          I'd concentrate on your grammer, punctuation, and smelling pisstakes first

Comment

Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post

Well done... you're the first to spot the mistake!!!
            Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by stevejohnson View Post
              thinking to put my pic on my cv, not for something else just to make it look nicer, but also its been ages since i updated the thing so that be a nice way to freshen it up
              Depends on your target market. In some countries it's normal to put a photo on your cv, in others it is not.

In some European countries it is required, and one agent in Paris looked at my cv then whipped out a camera and snapped me without a word. No photo ==> bin.

OTOH some places don't like to see it. It's not that it seems narcissistic, it's just that it would be illegal to discriminate on the basis of anything you could tell ftom a photo.
              Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

If you have a LinkedIn profile - just put a link to that on the CV. Though its been so long since I've had a CV...they're almost kind obsolete now IMHO.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X