• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Footballers are Jessies part 287

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I said northern, not foreign.
    Insular twunt!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

voilence does happen in the lower leagues only last week a linesman was kicked to death in Holland in a youth game ffs

also remeber whether they are highly paid or not the fact is fans go to watch for entertainment - - much like people go to the theatre - are coins thrown at the theatre?

fact is it is not acceptable in a football match or anywhere to thrown anything with the intention of hurting/maiming someone....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        voilence does happen in the lower leagues only last week a linesman was kicked to death in Holland in a youth game ffs

also remeber whether they are highly paid or not the fact is fans go to watch for entertainment - - much like people go to the theatre - are coins thrown at the theatre?

fact is it is not acceptable in a football match or anywhere to thrown anything with the intention of hurting/maiming someone....
        At pop concerts stuff is thrown.

And its not acceptable.

But how do you stop it?

Comment

at pop concerts it is mainly plastic glasses full of pish

but also other things are thrown however they are thrown as part of the whole concert/grunge pit thang.

they are not thrown with the sole intention of maiming another human being who happens to play foot ball in a different coloured shirt than you would like.

I watched the match and the look on some of those 'fans' faces was close to complete uncontrolable rage - 0ver a football match ffs

Comment

Football is an odd thing.

It seems to get people worked up into a violent rage and pack behaviour seems to drive normally sane people up into complete f*cktards.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

i think they are fu<ktards anyway

if there were not in the ground they would be at the local pub looking for trouble.

I think castration should be used to curb the violent male tendancies

Comment

I have been at pop concerts and seen apples thrown. Six of the best in 1983 - on a freezing October day. 5 support acts. When talk talk came on the crowd had been there 12 hours and were p1ssed off. I bet its not the only time.

Football is very tribal.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  the look on some of those 'fans' faces was close to complete uncontrolable rage
                  Yeah it's scary - you wouldn't want to be near them in the ground even supporting the same team.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Yeah it's scary - you wouldn't want to be near them in the ground even supporting the same team.
                    Lots of people were left behind during evolution.

Comment

Working...
                    X