• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Footballers are Jessies part 287

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    I don't want to go back to the days when football crowds are filled with moronic dicks
    Too late for that part it seems, though it appears to be limited to certain teams... some clearly have far worse supporters. I'd say the north-eastern teams all seem quite bad, in fact is this a northern thing?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Why does anyone pay any money to watch these jessies?
      Football, thats for the common people isnt it?

But you only have to look at the Ultimate Fighter where every week the loser is always crying afterwards to know that most men are complete jessies.

Comment

Jeez, BP does a bit of running and swimming and is placed to decide which sportspeople are jessies.

Can we come and throw rocks at you doing your next ironman? Actually that's probably already a real sport, 'ultimate hard bastard man' or something.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Jeez, BP does a bit of running and swimming and is placed to decide which sportspeople are jessies.

Can we come and throw rocks at you doing your next ironman? Actually that's probably already a real sport, 'ultimate hard bastard man' or something.
          Can I bring a discus?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

When they catch the fecker I hope he's banned for life. Tosser.

And Rio took it a lot better than I would have done.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

A jessie footballer yesterday:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

TBF, footballers arent all Jessies, remember David Busst? That was horrific, mind you Peter Schmichael became a Jessie for receiving counselling for witnessing it...

As an avid Wanderer, I saw Peter Reid (then a Wanderer) break his leg twice, once on New Years Eve 1980, vs Everton, George Wood scythed him down, 1-1 match abandoned at half time - snow, last time I saw the orange ball and only time I stood on the Embankment, scene of the Burnden Disaster of 1946 which has no books about it, nor any stopped clocks outside stadiums...

I normally stood in the Burnden Paddock, but it was full, walked around ground for an spot, slipped and did my right elbow, never been right since which is why I remember game so well. Also we played in Red at home (snow) and crowd was 33,000 I think.....

A few years later, away at Barnsley, sparse crowd, Reidy did his leg again, same one, this time heard it snap, and heard his cry of pain, clean break this one, lost 3-0....

So not all softies, my elbow still hurts, but generally, yeah, Jessies....

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                  Hang on Brillo. Ferdinand got the wound seen to. It drew blood so he had to be dealt with. Then returned to playing.

The lad's ok in my book.
                  WSSS

This happens at every match and especially around the corners. I cant see netting working as the size of a coin would go through most netting.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Hang on Brillo. Ferdinand got the wound seen to. It drew blood so he had to be dealt with. Then returned to playing.

The lad's ok in my book.
                    That wasn't a wound, this is a wound

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I dislike Ferdinand, but I won't accept that anyone should be assaulted for doing their job. He may have wound up the City fans but there's no excuse for assault.

As for all football players being Jessies, I give you exhibit A, the Kisnorbo:

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                      X