• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow watch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're beginning to look very stupid. To me at least.
    Only because you're too slow to appreciate my rapier-like wit

Remember to take the GT86 out for a blast in the snow and post about it when you get back
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Blue skies, bright sunshine yet chilly in Münster...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Jeez, if I had a RWD sportscar and a light dusting of snow, I'd be out and about in it quicker than my wife could say don't. Last year we had a hoot in an Audi A4 3.2 Quattro. I think we'd have stayed out longer were it not for running low on fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          Jeez, if I had a RWD sportscar and a light dusting of snow, I'd be out and about in it quicker than my wife could say don't. Last year we had a hoot in an Audi A4 3.2 Quattro. I think we'd have stayed out longer were it not for running low on fuel.
          I'm a coward.
          The GT has a tendency to slide in the dry (was designed that way) so don't know what it's like in the snow.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

An hour stuck on a train. Bastards.

A train had broken down at Woking and the guard announced that a recovery train was being sent to move it.

Twenty minutes later the guard announced "Erm, we've got a bit of bad news, it appears that the recovery train has now broken down too"

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I'm a cretin.
              I bought a car that can't even go in a straight line in the dry so don't know what it's like in the snow.
              FTFY
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                Kind of contradict yourself there. I have a RWD with nearly 400bhp automatic and I can tell you, snow is not much fun...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Please dooghie, do it.
                  We only talked about putting two on the front leading to the back having less grip and spinning round. If you put two on the rear wheels you would have much greater stability under braking and in a RWD it would give you traction too. Steering might be a problem though

Originally posted by oldhack
                  Jeez, if I had a RWD sportscar and a light dusting of snow, I'd be out and about in it quicker than my wife could say don't.
                  I doubt she'd want to stop you.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    We only talked about putting two on the front leading to the back having less grip and spinning round. If you put two on the rear wheels you would have much greater stability under braking and in a RWD it would give you traction too. Steering might be a problem though
                    Yep, might understeer a tad

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Yep, might understeer a tad
                      A minor issue
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X