• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking Bad is amazeballs! (Spoiler Alert)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Everyone with a professional job in the US has health insurance which covers cancer treatment.
    Until they deny your claim because you've exceeded the claim limit.

Or you have family medical insurance, and then lose your job because you have to take time off to help care for the family member who has cancer. And then you lose the insurance as well as the job.

Or until they deny it because you didn't declare that you had flu as a child and they class it as a pre-existing condition.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Just got to the end of it.

I'd say it definitely shows the value of developing generalised problem solving skills, rather than a narrow focus on specific aspects of science and technology.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Plus the importance of a good trade mark.

Not to mention the business implications of wearing a hat.
        Is that why you still have yours on?

Comment

one for any BB fanboi's / girls

We've just booked tickets to see One Man Breaking Bad at the Fringe next month.

Basically, the entire 5 series, condensed into an hour, impressions of the characters, bit of comedy etc.

Might sound rubbish, might actually be rubbish too.

We saw One Man Star Wars years ago (different guy doing it) and it was brilliant so hoping for something similar

Comment

Just got to the finale.

Excellent series, one of the best I've seen in a long time.

But best of all, I can now google to my heart's content and not worry about catching spoilers.

Comment

Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul gets first teaser trailer and air date | Television & radio | theguardian.com
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Just started watching this so refuse to read this thread ... must say it's rather enjoyable and averaging 2 episodes a night (tonight was 3 though)
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Just started watching this so refuse to read this thread ... must say it's rather enjoyable and averaging 2 episodes a night (tonight was 3 though)
                  I occasionally ended up getting through five a night, though only at weekends. I had to stop watching it during the week for ThenClientCo's sake

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

Ooh it's good though isn't it. Don't read this next bit if you do come back to this thread.

There was one bit that I could never work out in Season 1. When Jesse and Walt are kind of captured by Tuco, he takes Walt's wallet and I didn't see him give it back. How did Hank not find that when he turned up?
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      Ooh it's good though isn't it. Don't read this next bit if you do come back to this thread.

There was one bit that I could never work out in Season 1. When Jesse and Walt are kind of captured by Tuco, he takes Walt's wallet and I didn't see him give it back. How did Hank not find that when he turned up?
                      You never see them go to take a dump either... even though he spends a lot of time in the bathroom
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X