• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That bint whats in debt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, must have missed that one.

All kudos must go to Joe Black for finding it months ago

Comment

Does anyone else think its odd that the only reason she gives for missing her father now he's dead is that he gave her financial advice...? The woman is obsessed with money. She says she stopped breastfeeding her newborn because she needs money. She misses her dead father because he gave her advice about money. She is losing her home because she wanted even more money...

Comment

If anyones interested - her husbands restaurant now called dine-restaurant, is listed under Companies House in the name off Meritheath Ltd Go and take a look and draw your own conclusions about the stupid bitch.

Thanks to housepricecrash for the information.

Comment

Beware. The "bints whats in debt" is out for revenge!

Not satisfied with messing up her own life, compromising her baby's wellbeing and giving contractors a bad name, she now wants revenge for her ignorance and greed.

"When this is over, it will be the last I ever deal with this bank and in future I intend to never recommend them to any family or friend, for personal or business.

This is about the only revenge a consumer has."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6047542.stm

Those in financial institutions and those that employ IT contractors should note the name. Someone has employed her at the moment ffs - they will rue the day! Would you work for a company that employs someone that ignorant of their own career, that greedy, that selfish...? Her first port of call is to blame someone else, anyone else. Her next is to sue. If the employer doesn't know that she is a laughing stock on the Internet, why not? Are they out of touch? Don't they use Google?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Say...en-US:official

So what is the outcome of your court case Sayara? Did you win unfair dismissal from your non existent employer? Why have you ended your Debt Diary without telling us? I think we should be told!
          Last edited by cameraman; 24 October 2006, 02:03.

Comment

it's not fair

I think you will find that a bank put a gun next to her head and said take out one of our loans. Another bank then put another gun to the other side of her head and said take one of our buy-to-let mortgages. To add insult to injury the NHS locked her up with her husband and forced them to have a baby together.

"It's not fair. Everybody is having holidays, buy-to-let flats and babies. Why shouldn't I ?" seems to be her motto.

Sign of the times when it's all me, me, me, me but why should I pay for it !!!

Comment

This thread now comes up on the first page of google when searching for
              Sayara Beg

Hopefully one day it will beat the BBC results!
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Good work.

Found this on another site and it makes me smile...

Symtomatic of our modern age. I'm in debt but want to keep some our assets - i.e. my BTL's they're my Pension! I think the silly beggers need an urgent a wake up call, Which part of the "stupid tree" they fell from mystifies even me!

I'm glad she was in debt. Like any other fecker with a BTL house. When you stop thinking that buying as many houses as you can is a good idea maybe the prices will fall enough to allow me to buy something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                  When you stop thinking that buying as many houses as you can is a good idea maybe the prices will fall enough to allow me to buy something.
                  Not sure that this will happen in the near future. The fortunate souls who bought numerous houses for very little in the early to mid 90's have no reason to get rid of their housing stock whilst it's making a genuine monthly profit, in addition to providing a future pension.

On this basis, I reckon there's gonna be a shortage of housing in this country for at least the foreseeable future. When/if rates go up and the recent BTL'ers get knocked out for their stupidity, prices are likely to head downwards but not in the spectacular fashion that all the doom 'n' gloom crowd are so eager to see.

Comment

lets not turn this into a housing thread...this is all about abusing the stupid bint that was upset becuase she didnt have employee rights as a contractor.

Anyway...there will be a property crash whenI become lord and emperor of the world and set rates @ 9 gazillion percent.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                      This thread now comes up on the first page of google when searching for Sayara Beg

Hopefully one day it will beat the BBC results!
                      Nice!!

Comment

Working...
                      X