• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That bint whats in debt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this woman seems to have done is talk to debt advisors. She obviously has no ability to sort anything out for herself.

Life is so unfair isnt it love.

People like this make me sick.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by cameraman
      She's back

Diary entries 16 - 18: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4776251.stm

"...what I should do is wait for the court papers to arrive, attend the court hearing and make an application for a time order... A time order is like a legal halt sign to creditors, it gives breathing space for me to sort out my finances, which in my case means having my baby and then getting back to work.

What's the betting she can't get a profitable job because of childcare costs? That's a cliché she hasn't covered yet...
      Give her time!

Mailman

Comment

Although she is now at least calling the 'employer', her client.

........and I explain that I am a freelance worker and my client terminated my eight month contract early when I told him that I was pregnant, ......
        Perhaps she's been reading the press reaction to this.

Comment

Originally posted by simes
          Although she is now at least calling the 'employer', her client.
          What kind of "client" ?

Comment

And so it was born
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
              Words fail me.

She compromises her baby's wellbeing by giving up breastfeeding so she can crash diet. This is the baby she planned even though she could not afford to pay her huge debts because she went on a spending spree with borrowed money.

The woman is disgusting.
              Last edited by cameraman; 26 September 2006, 23:13.

Comment

It's a sad day for personal responsibility and common sense.

And you can be sure, under bliar's Britain, there will be thousands of nanny state promotors, human rights activist, quango representatives, social workers, diversity representatives to make sure that she gets enough tax payers money to give her all the holidays, benefits and rewards that her child desperately needs.

Twenty years ago, people wouldn't be "ashamed" in doing this: they would know they couldn't afford it and would take the appropriate responsible actions of self control.

Under bliars diverse, touchy feely, nanny state, multicultural bollocks, fair, "absolve yourself of responsibility" and believe the state knows best, this sort of thing goes on all the time because they know the new pc culture absolves yourself for the consequences of your own actions.

It is the end of days for our society.

Fill your boots and leave this septic isle.
                Last edited by hyperD; 27 September 2006, 00:00.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

she's back - the stupid bint

I wonder who she's working for?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5385866.stm

Comment

I receive a tragic blow. My father has died.

He has been the biggest influence in my life when it came to financial matters, showing me how to be financially independent.

He helped me open my first Barclays Supersavers account when I was 12, showed me how to budget my finances during my university years, helped me get on the ladder when I bought my first property.

I realise how my papa was the real financial advisor in my life and from a very young age and that all I have achieved was because of the good advice and solid gold support he had given me over years and especially during the past three months.

Probably for the best, considering the financial tulip she got herself in he obviously wasn't very good at advising her...

It was my papa who emphasised the importance of putting something aside for when I retire and the benefits of buy-to-let.

Again if he emphasised the importance of putting something aside why didn't you??

Dappy bint, she deserves all she gets

Comment

she still hasn't got the employer-client bit right:

My new employer - I am on a temporary contract - is very understanding and is endeavouring to make me feel as comfortable as possible.
                      followed further on by:

The reason for the delay? I know that as a contract worker it could take between six and eight weeks to get paid.
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X