• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That bint whats in debt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simes
    While commiserations for her tragedy, there is an unfortunate sequitur in her father being the advisor of all things financial, and for her current predicament to be the outcome.....

Perhaps a better choice of words to prevent her and/or her father looking a bit incompetent.
    You sound dead posh. you'll go down a storm here
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Subtley countered though, by the previous post on the Permie thread...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        I think the beeb have you say thing is one of the worst things on their website as they can and do decide what comments get shown so that they fit with the agenda the beeb has.
        The beeb have pulled "your say" on the bint. Obviously no one had anything nice to say about her, apart from her dad. Unfortunately they don't take comments from crystal balls

Comment

Probably the strain of trying to sort his idiot daughter out that finished him off, poor s@d
          Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Looks like she's gagging for fame as well....

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/investi...5&in_page_id=3

SAYARA BEG (pictured with daughter Alice, two) has been using an IFA for ten years and won't make an investment decision without contacting him.

Sayara, from London, consulted IFA Julian Nurse of Select Financial Solutions about Alice's Child Trust Fund voucher and put the money into Invesco Perpetual Worldwide - a fund investing in a range of shares from around the world.

Sayara, 36, a freelance IT consultant says: 'I first went to Julian ten years ago when I was in my mid-20s. I needed someone willing to demystify things for me. Now I wouldn't make a financial move without asking for his help.'

I would say whatever you do don't go to Julian Nurse of Select Financial, if he has advised her to get into all the debt she is in he's obviously tulipe, or maybe she just doesn't listen to him. (I personally think she's trying to make money by becoming a celeb, dozy bint)

Comment

So what do you think

Julian is doing now?
              Is he

1. Changing his name and closing his company
              2. Preparing to sue the bint
              3. Preparing to sell his story to Sky News?
              Why not?

Comment

That article is dated Feb 06 and then from the diary we get
                But by late February our restaurant business began to show signs of struggling.

My bank advised I take out a personal loan in my name, which I accepted in desperation.
                So she went from "look at me, aren't I financially savvy" to "look at me, aren't I fcuked" in about a fortnight.

Comment

I wonder how much of her debt plight is actually made up bollocks so that she can get herslef a blog on the BBC where she can get loads of exposure....

Comment

Run a financial check on her...no doubt there will be red marks all over it

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                      Looks like she's gagging for fame as well....

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/investi...5&in_page_id=3
                      Looks like you're a few months too late as well.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/threa...tml#post110841

Comment

Working...
                      X