• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Religious nutcase doctors refuse abortion to miscarrying woman who then dies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Ironically, she was only having a baby because her own culture had led to an arranged marriage.
    FTFY. Bit of a cretinous point anyway.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Most Irish people are Catholic on a cultural level only, so your correction seems pretty pointless unless you wish to blame culture rather than religion for this nasty incident.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Ironically, she was only having a baby because her own religion had led to an arranged marriage.
        I'm with sas - that really is a cretinous comment.

Comment

Most Irish people are Catholic on a cultural level only, so your correction seems pretty pointless unless you wish to blame culture rather than religion for this nasty incident.
          You really are a moron. The law in this case is based on religion not culture.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ironically, she was only having a baby because her own religion had led to an arranged marriage.

Ehh ? In India Christians, Sikhs and Muslims all have arranged marriages. Now who is an idiot ?
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Where exactly does a law allowing arranged marriages come from then you dolt? Oh wait, religion.

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Ehh ? In India Christians, Sikhs and Muslims all have arranged marriages. Now who is an idiot ?
              What point are you arguing with - that it's not a religious law because they apply it to non-Hindus? Ireland refuses abortions to to Hindus, Muslims and Jews but it's still a religious law.
              Last edited by d000hg; 16 November 2012, 09:37.

Comment

Where exactly does a law allowing arranged marriages come from then you dolt? Oh wait, religion.
                Keep digging. You make my point that you're an idiot far more eloquently than I can.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Keep digging. You make my point that you're an idiot far more eloquently than I can.
                  Sure Sas, you try and turn it around with your playground debating skills. The fact is you made a stupid 'correction' to try and look clever and now you're stuck without a leg to stand on because you're 100% wrong. Better to duck out of the thread than try defending it further.

Comment

The Irish I know - who mostly consider themselves atheists and who all are massive critics of the Catholic church - still are very uncomfortable about abortion.

Catholicism is part of the culture, you can't separate the two. The law is based on the culture which is infused with the religion of catholicism.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Sure Sas, you try and turn it around with your playground debating skills. The fact is you made a stupid 'correction' to try and look clever and now you're stuck without a leg to stand on because you're 100% wrong. Better to duck out of the thread than try defending it further.
                      MS and FA think you're an idiot too. Not just me. Now either you're right and the the 3 of us are wrong or vice versa. Let's leave it to the congregation to decide shall we?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X