• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Here's a very simple rule for you, to make sure you don't get caught again. In the professional forums if you're asked to stop and you continue to you'll get banned.

Here's another. Behave like such arses that I have to side with Gentile again, and you'll get banned. I've no sympathy for you at all.

I think the honourable member has a selective memory: 3rd May 2011 you were banned by Cojak for one day for this: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1322698

You lot make me laugh. No integrity at all. Always the pathetic comeback of "Oh dear. Poor 'ol me. Being picked on again. boo-hoo. So sad. It was a stitch up, I never did nuffink wrong" whinging complaints of innocence. Twisting the facts to suit your own blinkered paranoid view of the universe. Tough tulip - grow up.

One of cuK's best displays of selective memory accuses someone of selective memory. What a tit.

You're quite right there, NAT old chap. I'll try not to spit the dummy in future.
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 10 November 2012, 11:15. Reason: For the heck of it.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Welcome back fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Welcome back fella.
        Cheers Pondy

Comment

Bugger missed all the fun. You're all cretins anyway ...
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            OK Cojak, i'll play your game.

In the post I got banned for, would you please point out what part of it was derogatory or intimidating ?

It was criticism of you for banning Incog, plain and simple. but feel free to re-read it and point out the derogatory or intimidating parts and if they exist, I will offer my sincerest apologies to you.

Edit - And while we're about it, if I'm going to get banned agin for daring to talk back to teacher, I might as well say my piece.

Everyone on this forum has at some time taken a good deal of piss taking. It's expected, is it not ? Personally, I've had a poster tell me they've dug up and f**ked my deceased mother. That didn't result in anyone getting banned. That is, however just an example to illustrate my point, not a complaint.

Gentile gets a bit of a ribbing from a few posters, me included, basically because some people find her to be a gobby witch. She however, threatens the forum with legal action and you lot roll over and suddenly she can say what she likes and run to a mod if she gets any back. That is what led to the banning of myself and Incog. We had a pop for her accusing an agent of talking tulip while doing exactly the same herself. But, by your way of moderating, that's not permitted.

To suggest that anything i said on the thread that led to the two bans being handed down was derogatory or intimidating, is tulip, and you know it.
            Not wishing to get involved in the spat, I am afraid you are wrong on the bolded part above. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
              Not wishing to get involved in the spat, I am afraid you are wrong on the bolded part above. Just sayin'
              Methinks the OP needs to

MAN THE FOOK UP!

Hth

MF
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Methinks the OP needs to

MAN THE FOOK UP!

Hth

MF
                WHS the whining ninny.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  I agree EO, and if I did make it up, I'm happy to be hung ...
                  TM is correct in that Gentile pointed out that certain posts could result in legal action being taken against the forum.

So we have a choice. Fight for the freedom of speech to declare repeatedly that a forum member has had gender reassignment surgery (or is seeking such), or ask those who want to go on about this to pack it in. Since I don't really think that the freedom of members to be nasty to whomever they take a dislike to is a freedom worth fighting for, I suggested to TM that perhaps he could back off. However, he's refused to cooperate.

What resolution to this conflict do you want to see, TestMangler?

Maybe Gentile is deliberately winding you up in order to get you banned - well more fool you for playing into her hands. All I want is for you to do is to add her to your ignore list and cease interacting with her entirely. It's really not very difficult.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

TM is correct in that Gentile pointed out that certain posts could result in legal action being taken against the forum.

So we have a choice. Fight for the freedom of speech to declare repeatedly that a forum member has had gender reassignment surgery (or is seeking such), or ask those who want to go on about this to pack it in. Since I don't really think that the freedom of members to be nasty to whomever
                    they take a dislike to is a freedom worth fighting for, I suggested to TM that perhaps he could back off. However, he's refused to cooperate.

Maybe Gentile is deliberately winding you up in order to get you banned - well more fool you for playing into her hands. All I want is for you to do is to add her to your ignore list and cease interacting with her entirely. It's really not very difficult.
                    Who's had a sex change???
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

So we have a choice. Fight for the freedom of speech to declare repeatedly that a forum member has had gender reassignment surgery (or is seeking such), or ask those who want to go on about this to pack it in. Since I don't really think that the freedom of members to be nasty to whomever they take a dislike to is a freedom worth fighting for, I suggested to TM that perhaps he could back off. However, he's refused to cooperate.

NAT, Thank you for the clarification. I agree (mostly) with what you say.

However, 'he's refused to cooperate' is not strictly true, is it ? I've made no reference to that from the day you sent that PM until two days ago. A fair amount of elapsed time, while others (who remain blisfully unbanned) continued to do it.

If you think putting someone on ignore is a solution to your and Cojak's eratic moderation, then I'm happy to do that for you

Comment

Working...
                      X