• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Random fashion question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No self respecting bloke should know the answer to this question. I think it's a trick to out the gays here.

Nonsense, it's perfectly normal to know this sort of thing. Just ask this guy

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Hello, this is the 1970's calling. Could we have our colour scheme back please.........
      isn't this what the kids call retro

Comment

Originally posted by Scoi View Post
        this isn't what the kids call hetro
        FTFY

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoi View Post
          Is it ok to wear a mid purple shirt with a navy suit, or will i look like a colour blind pimp?
          That depends. Are you a member of the Spanish Olympic Team and has your outfit been supplied for free by some kind commercial sponsorship as a result of your country's fiscal crisis? If the answer is yes, then yes, but not otherwise.

Comment

Would a pink shirt be better with the blue suit

Comment

I have a very nice purple shirt, wouldn't wear it with my navy blue suit but it looks good with my gray one
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

HTH BIDI

Comment

I completely sympathise with the OP, i am visually illiterate, i cannot tell what colours go together. I have a chart in my wardrobe of which ties go with which shirts

Comment

Comment

You are the product of years and years of training in IT, and have risen to the ranks of it's high-earners.

******* ACT DRESS LIKE IT.

JB

Comment

Working...
                      X