• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Children with ADHD. Real or bad parenting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to read this MF, I hope the move has the positive impact you're family desperately needs. My nephew has ADHD and vocal tics. Completely failed by the school system, nice and calm at home.

Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Looks like we're going to have to become hippies in the countryside & I may have to prostitute myself again with some on the side contracting for easy cash. Anyone hiring mid 50 year olds now???
      Not far off 50, been medically retired for just under 3 years and still get at least one offer to return to work most weeks, granted its more on the commercial than the tech side but I still the odd IT agent calling 10 years after I left the tech side.

Former IPSE member
      My Website

Comment

Working...
      X