• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jimmy Savile 'household name' sweep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Daniels maybe?

Makes no odds though, because I imagine practically every celebrity must have been at it in the 60s and 70s.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Yoffy from Fingerbobs is a dead cert. With Fingermouse to give evidence.

Comment

Kevin Webster

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21468687

Comment

You have to be suspicious of someone that willingly changes their name to something French!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Kevin Webster, child molester.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              You have to be suspicious of someone that willingly changes their name to something French!!!!

He had to change his name from "Turner" as there was already an actor called "Michael Turner".

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                He had to change his name from "Turner" as there was already an actor called "Michael Turner".

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.
                I'll be interested in how he's written out of Corrers for the duration of the investigation.

I think he'll get banged up for aiding and abetting child abduction.

Which would be ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

82-year-old arrested in Savile 'sex abuse' police operation

Can you tell who it is yet?
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                      82-year-old arrested in Savile 'sex abuse' police operation

Can you tell who it is yet?
                      The Australian press services haven't named him but they have described him as 'a prominent Australian entertainer'.

Australian, 82 years old, must have been in the UK for many years, lives in the Thames Valley. There is only one person that can be.

It pretty much ties your kangaroo down, sport!

Comment

Working...
                      X