• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jimmy Savile 'household name' sweep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as it's not John Noakes - an absolute legend

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      As long as it's not John Noakes - an absolute legend
      There's a reason they got through so many Labradors.

Comment

I met someone who worked with John Noakes on a Blue peter shoot, said he was a full on cock socket.

He was out doing a story for Blue Peter on a white stag, after a few hours and not finding it he fecked off back to the hotel bar but made them record a few "oh look, there it is there" "that is amazing" and left the camera men out on the hills for three days until they got a bit of film of it.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Stuart Hall?!?!

My childhood is being taken apart, was anyone on TV not a sex offender ?
          He did royal its a knockout with Fergie.

They should investigate her.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            He did royal its a knockout with Fergie.

They should investigate her.
            No you mention it Sir Alex did have a thing for playing with kids
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Someone else has been arrested, no names yet.

Comment

It's all rather intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  It's all rather intriguing.
                  I find it all very distressing. I just hope that there are far fewer victims now.

Comment

Well yes, it's unsettling, but I keep thinking, who's next?

Stuart Hall has rocked me a little, it just seems everyone was at it, if he were.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                      Well yes, it's unsettling, but I keep thinking, who's next?

Stuart Hall has rocked me a little, it just seems everyone was at it, if he were.
                      Standards were so much different back then. I remember a story that when Marilyn Monroe was late for a photo session when she was 18 the photographer put her over his knee and spanked her. It was the done thing back in the early fifties. She did not even think to complain.

Comment

Working...
                      X