• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jimmy Savile 'household name' sweep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the average age of puberty in girls is now 10/11 depending on what you read. That's six years younger than 100 years ago. The other argument is that girls are much more mature than they used to be? Is this then an argument to reduce the age of consent to say 12?

MF in Devils Advocate Mode
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      So the average age of puberty in girls is now 10/11 depending on what you read. That's six years younger than 100 years ago. The other argument is that girls are much more mature than they used to be? Is this then an argument to reduce the age of consent to say 12?

MF in Devils Advocate Mode
      It's a fair question but it will come down to whether that physical maturity (possilby triggered by artificial agents) is matched by emotional maturity. I think it probably isn't.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        It's a fair question but it will come down to whether that physical maturity (possilby triggered by artificial agents) is matched by emotional maturity. I think it probably isn't.
        If it was based on emotional maturity most men would die a virgin
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

They are all at it. The messiah says so.

Child kidnapping by the state is now an epidemic and many are ending up in the satanic and paedophile rings that control the social service criminal cabals
          David Icke is not the Messiah. Or even that naughty. But boy, can he drone on - Home News - UK - The Independent

Giant Lizards or not, the great thing about Icke is that he rightly encourages suspicion and loathing of our beloved leaders and for that reason I think he's brill.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

considering life expectancy has nearly doubled and effective child bearing years have increased maybe we should move the other way?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

That thing about Heath is obviously true. Brownstuff was controlled by aliens too. He left his glass eye in a hotel room once while he was in the shower and a hotel worker took a photo of it. Naturally it was hushed up and the the poor bloke was found floating in the sea.

bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Puberty isn't a fixed point in time. What do you (they) define as puberty? First pubic hair? First period? Periods start long before breasts are fully developed, hips are widening etc. In the majority of cases ovulation doesn't start until some time after the first period. Puberty doesn't finish until late teens.
                You'd have to ask the Bolivians, perhaps they have people who check.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  A conglomerate of righties...
                  I think we should have an "ometer" and register every paedophile as they are revealed over the Jimmy Savile scandal according to their political denomination. We can then decide once and for all whether paedos tend to be "righties" or "lefties".

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    I think we should have an "ometer" and register every paedophile as they are revealed over the Jimmy Savile scandal according to their political denomination. We can then decide once and for all whether paedos tend to be "righties" or "lefties".

It'll depend on which part of the world you look. I guess a lot of the meejah types are 'lefties', but if you look further afield to some wartorn parts of Africa, you'll find lots of 'righties' involved in raping anything with a warm hole in it. Maybe that's the difference; lefties shag children, righties shag dogs and agents pick up 30% of the proceeds.

That's what I call a shaggy dog story.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Privileged richies up to naughtiness behind closed doors? Never.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X