• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would you do with your life...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I've always fancied a circumnavigation.
    That sounds painful.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'd restore retro cars, stick bigger more modern engines in old cars with a bit of character.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        Probably a doctorate on the later Roman Empire and more research afterwards.

Although I'm probably on the way with nearly mortgage free and then a full time masters.
        Superb. Well done.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          ... if you didn't need to work to maintain your current standard of living?
          I'd open a lap dancing bar and be chief interviewer.
          Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

If I did not need to work then I would train more and aim at European level titles. I might also learn to joust.

I would also start properly researching the 'buy to let' market and try to study a different subject every 3 months or so.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I would run a care home for old and decrepit contractors and relieve them of their savings and pensions
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                I would run a care home for old and decrepit contractors and relieve them of their savings and pensions
                so quite close to your work now then really, just aiming at the elder market
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  he's just going to do more bottom wiping.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    I take it chef you work on "high end" strategic stuff with your expert analysis
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                      Probably a doctorate on the later Roman Empire and more research afterwards.
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X