• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gary Mckinnon will NOT be extradited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    he 'hacked' a secure system by checking who hadn't got a password. He didn't delete anything.

Its roughly like walking down the street and then walking into the open back door of a shop and checking what they had in store cupboard. He didn't take anything. so its the equivalent of Trespass tops.
    Of course it's not. Information isn't beans because you can steal it without taking it.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      He committed his crimes only in the states; he's admitted the damage, and admitted sustained attacks on foreign computers. I don't see how this is something to do with the one sided extradition treaty; he's completely guilty of what he's been accused of. More so, than Babar Ahmad.

Not too sure you have read much past his good pr team
      I didn't think he'd ever been to the states, let alone committed a crime there.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        We could copy the Septics completely & have elected Judges, dog catchers, sheriffs and district attorneys.

The full 9 yards.

Yeeeeehaw!
        OK sheriff Zeity, we have rounded up the posse.

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
          OK sheriff Zeity, we have rounded up the posse.
          If you were rounding up the pussy I am sure MTT would help.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Of course it's not. Information isn't beans because you can steal it without taking it.
            Would me opening and reading your mail before resealing it and posting it through your letterbox be a crime?

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              I didn't think he'd ever been to the states, let alone committed a crime there.
              He hacked into American computers. These are on American soil. Even our electronic laws forbade such acts. That he then went and deleted all sorts of tulip, and did it over, almost, a 2 year period, in 5 (I think) US Government departments, means yes, he did commit the crime in the states.

You don't believe that as he didn't actually go there, he didn't commit the crimes there, do you?

Extrapolate the argument out a little...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Would me opening and reading your mail before resealing it and posting it through your letterbox be a crime?
                Yes

Comment

So if I chuck a rock at the American embassy and break a window do I get tried here, or do I face trial in the US?

Just curious ....
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Postal Services Act 2000, Section 84

Banged to rights...

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      So if I chuck a rock at the American embassy and break a window do I get tried here, or do I face trial in the US?

Just curious ....
                      You get shot.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X