• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not the easiest person

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we have had a poll about Penis size, questions about DIY and how easy you are to get on with, Plan B is a dating site?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Everyone I've ever met loves me. The ones who didn't are under the patio and no longer really exist
      Is that the blue patio up above with clouds in it?
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

sometimes at site I can be easy to get on with, other times I can be a pain in the arse to the fools
        At home Im easy to get on with, warm, charming with a sarcastic edge.
        I think mrs 5* just about tolerates me

Comment

I am patient and calm. Am the same at home and work and wherever else I am.

I actually freaked some friends out a couple of years ago when I got angry with someone.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Hard to please, but spirited. Like a giggle.

Think that covers it.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              I am patient and calm. Am the same at home and work and wherever else I am.

I actually freaked some friends out a couple of years ago when I got angry with someone.
              Normally patient and calm, with a good sense of humour.

Completely shocked the others in my office about a decade ago when I blew up at the agency over the phone.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I'm easy.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  we all know that Aussie Schlong is impossible to work with
                  You really hurt me babe.

If you work with me it's going to be like a constant interview for you, while I establish your credibility. If I determine you to be second rate you will be ignored. If you surprise me and you're good , then the investigation begins to see if you are really better than me. That could last for years. I havent lost yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I'm easy.
                    Are these all replies to a dating site
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X