• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Not the easiest person"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I'm easy.
    Are these all replies to a dating site

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    we all know that Aussie Schlong is impossible to work with
    You really hurt me babe.

If you work with me it's going to be like a constant interview for you, while I establish your credibility. If I determine you to be second rate you will be ignored. If you surprise me and you're good , then the investigation begins to see if you are really better than me. That could last for years. I havent lost yet.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I'm easy.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    I am patient and calm. Am the same at home and work and wherever else I am.

I actually freaked some friends out a couple of years ago when I got angry with someone.
    Normally patient and calm, with a good sense of humour.

Completely shocked the others in my office about a decade ago when I blew up at the agency over the phone.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Hard to please, but spirited. Like a giggle.

Think that covers it.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    I am patient and calm. Am the same at home and work and wherever else I am.

I actually freaked some friends out a couple of years ago when I got angry with someone.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    sometimes at site I can be easy to get on with, other times I can be a pain in the arse to the fools
    At home Im easy to get on with, warm, charming with a sarcastic edge.
    I think mrs 5* just about tolerates me

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Everyone I've ever met loves me. The ones who didn't are under the patio and no longer really exist
    Is that the blue patio up above with clouds in it?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    So we have had a poll about Penis size, questions about DIY and how easy you are to get on with, Plan B is a dating site?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Everyone I've ever met loves me. The ones who didn't are under the patio and no longer really exist

Leave a comment:

• Noobie McNoob
    replied
    I get on with pretty much anyone at home or work.

Apart from the wife, that is. She's a ****.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Home - Chilled and relaxed
    Work - Chilled, relaxed but totally bonkers I'm surprised they put up with my antics in fariness but it seems to make everyone laugh and lighten the atmosphere

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Easy at home.
    Easy at work with those I work most closely with and those who make contract renewal decisions. Not so easy with others at work.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I'm very easy going with everybody....

.... until I find out you support the building of wind turbines.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Well as BGG has put up with me for 22 years I can’t be that bad to live with

As for work, due to my industry, get on with everyone as you will meet them again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X