• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wierd household electrical fault

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    your office faces West? gets sun in the afternoon like mine?
    It's underground. Think Fritzel.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      It's underground. Think Fritzel.
      The scary thing is its not that difficult to picture it.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

15.1' when I closed the door. Rose to 17.5 in 59 minutes although no heating on.

Office faces east. 11am and just a bit of very hazy sunshine left. Will be doing some measurements to check other possible scientific explanations:

a) Insulation suddenly not working on hot water tank although quite new and no obvious problems.
        b) Heat in wall due to open fire downstairs.
        c) Thermometer is lying.

Although why these did not keep the room warm until I brought my magic heater and I was always switching the fan heater on I am not sure.

More believable explanations:

a) Magic heater
        b) Have developed superpower in form of glowing arse.

PS 17.8 now.
        PPS Can one buy cellar girls online?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          15.1' when I closed the door. Rose to 17.5 in 59 minutes although no heating on.

Office faces east. 11am and just a bit of very hazy sunshine left. Will be doing some measurements to check other possible scientific explanations:

a) Insulation suddenly not working on hot water tank although quite new and no obvious problems.
          b) Heat in wall due to open fire downstairs.
          c) Thermometer is lying.

Although why these did not keep the room warm until I brought my magic heater and I was always switching the fan heater on I am not sure.

a) Magic heater

PS 17.8 now.
          PPS Can one buy cellar girls online?
          You know you are actually a heater? If you jump up & down it gets warmer.

Handbook of Air Conditioning, Heating, and Ventilating - Google Books

Note if you get MF doing push ups in your office you could melt glass.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hmm. Temp rose steadily to 19.3 with no heating on. Then went out for bit over an hour. On return it was back down to 15.8 so not wall or tank. Now up again to 17.8 and only thing different is me and my PC. I have clearly acquired superpowers and transformed into Room Warming Man!
            bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Note if you get MF doing push ups in your office you could melt glass
              Or cause an earthquake?
              bloggoth

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

a) Magic heater
                Have you noticed new scorch marks? Are you eating too many beans?

Comment

Working...
                X