• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This "Jimmy Savile" thing...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<mod edit>Delusional rambling</mod edit>
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 11 October 2012, 08:58. Reason: Oh do shut up

Comment

The great unwashed have created a cult of celebrity for those who have done nothing. Such people become untouchable.

I wonder what Jade Goody got up to?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        She did nothing? Don't nurses take an oath?

FFS
        Don't Doctors take a hypocritical oath or summat?

Comment

I think it's the general populace's inability to understand that bad people do good things. People aren't divided into "good" and "bad". Bad people do good things; it doesn't mean their good acts are no longer of value. It doesn't mean that their souls are somehow buffed up by what they do for charidee.

Anyone like that nurse who didn't speak up at the time is complicit in the alledged crimes.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
            Believe me, this goes all the way to the top, as I have already mentioned in an earlier post on the Haut De La Garenne abuses on Jersey.

I have a contact who claims to have seen a photograph of Morning Cloud leaving St Helier with Rothschild Zionist Ted Heath at the helm with
            the familiar figures of Princess Anne, Savile and Freddy "Parrot Face" Davis alongside him in the cockpit

For me that would be the clincher if that pic should resurface.
            Yeah, I have a mate who has a contact who spoke to a bloke in the pub who told him his old drinking mate who had Korsakov syndrome had remembered seeing a film in which someone whose name he can't remember was reading a book about a bloke who said he saw a picture of a bonobo monkey putting his hand down Belgian King Leopold II's pantaloon. Scandalous. Disgusting.

This 'I have a contact who claims...' is a bit like the Court of King Caractacus. It just gets more difficult to remember the words as it goes on.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I think it's the general populace's inability to understand that bad people do good things. People aren't divided into "good" and "bad". Bad people do good things; it doesn't mean their good acts are no longer of value. It doesn't mean that their souls are somehow buffed up by what they do for charidee.

Anyone like that nurse who didn't speak up at the time is complicit in the alledged crimes.
              Yes, but it looks like the good things done by Jimmy Savile were a cynical ploy to give him access to vulnerable kids and also use as ammunition should the tables turn on him.

That's the way it looks if these stories are true, anyhow.

Comment

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Hey, don't knock it. Judging by the way Freddy blew his trademark raspberries, I bet he gave a good BJ

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I fear that he does 'look' guilty from what's coming out. But trial by media is not the way to go. Whole thing makes me glum.
                    Yes and alas that is as far as it will ever go, looking guilty. You would think that after the whole Leveson inquiry into media ethics The Sun would think twice about labelling him a "Peado" and "Pedophile" in as many articles means they have sunk to a new low.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                      She did nothing? Don't nurses take an oath?

FFS
                      It seems this one to the Hypocritic oath
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X