• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shut the eff up Ashley Cole...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    He was found guilty by the FA who win every case brought before them as they have an agenda.

He was found not guilty by a court of law.

I don't like Terry and the FA are twats but I don't understand why Cole would lie which is what the FA are saying. I don't know what Terry said but I do know the FA want to be seen to be stamping out racism regardless of the truth, he was always going to be guilty in their eyes.
    I'd read their ruling before I comment further if I were you. They said his defence was implausible, going on to say why it was implausible. Logically, they look right on the money.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      He was found guilty by the FA who win every case brought before them as they have an agenda.

He was found not guilty by a court of law.

I don't like Terry and the FA are twats but I don't understand why Cole would lie which is what the FA are saying. I don't know what Terry said but I do know the FA want to be seen to be stamping out racism regardless of the truth, he was always going to be guilty in their eyes.
      Indeed. Terry behaves like an arse and says many stupid things. But he's not a racist.

I just wonder why the FA aren't interested in pursuing cases like the Liverpool player who spent the whole match telling Terry about Terry's mother's sexual exploits. Terry can't help having a mother any more than Anton Ferdinand can help being black.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Indeed. Terry behaves like an arse and says many stupid things. But he's not a racist.

I just wonder why the FA aren't interested in pursuing cases like the Liverpool player who spent the whole match telling Terry about Terry's mother's sexual exploits. Terry can't help having a mother any more than Anton Ferdinand can help being black.
        Oddly you should say that, my bro is good buds with John McGinlay, ex BWFC player and what he told us that goes on on the pitch at a Professional game is shocking, the insults they fire at each other. He told me in one game Gary Pallister was continually chiding him about his lack of success compared to his at the BWFC - MUFC game at the Reebok circa 1997, 0-0, and during the same game - the fans where doing the 'does she take it up the arse-nal' at Beckham, and McGin was giving him, well, does she, does she?

In that same game, u can see McGin puffing his cheeks out at Pallister and after the MOTD highlights (I was at the game too!) I asked what he was doing - he said 'I was calling him a balloon...'

OK pretty childish but it goes on, things get said but in the game it us obvious Terry made racist remarks, course he did, it's in the game but he did do it. Its a sign of the times, Terry is a bit thick and has a history of this, but in his defence it goes on, but having said that he denied it when he plainly did it.

Also you have to consider whether the Sky/EPL push this, publicity is that, and hatred is just as effective as platitudes are in getting more people watching...

Comment

interestingly enough if you do a bit of looking into the barracking that goes on in crikcet it is quite nasty too....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            I am on a stupid forum
            I thought it was a contractor forum, although it might explain why so many idiots keep joining if it's being advertised that way.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X