• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who wear's naff tracksuits and rapes young girls?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife (gf at the time) was jumped by a rapist as she walked home one night. He had her at knife point but, luckily, she is as hard as a coffin nail and the moment he moved the knife from her temple\eye she smashed him in the face and kept smashing him whilst screaming for help. He ran for it and she chased him and kept hitting him, eventually he broke free and out ran her as he was wearing trainers and she was wearing heels.

We went to the police and gave statements etc. The police said that they were fairly sure that they knew who is was as he had done it before and said the same things. They decided that they would try to prosecute for 'assuault with intent to wound' or something and we never heard anything more about it. It was a bit of shock how powerless the police seemed to actually apprehend a person who does that.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I'd thunk that, particularly with his mother fixation.
      Indeed, that was a bit disturbing.
      Apparently, he was recorded on tape saying GG did nothing wrong (in his eyes).

one day at a time

Comment

You mean the plod didn't do your wife for assault?

Gosh.

Missed a trick there then.
        My thoughts exactly. surprising how ineffectual our police seem to be.

Would have thought it was fairly easy to prove who he was, he was the one with bruises all over him and her DNA on him. It might have been their chance to put him away.

Sorry to hear that by the way, plucky lass.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You mean the plod didn't do your wife for assault?

Gosh.

Missed a trick there then.
          Yeah I *think* (it was about 10 years ago) the police officer (happened to be a woman) who responded to the call (someone heard the commotion and phoned the police) mentioned something about her continuing to hit him after he retreated and told her to make sure she said it was all a blur, she did not know exactly what happened, fearing for her life she panic and flailed wildly etc otherwise there was a chance it could come back on her.

It certainly could have been a lot worse although she still does not walk anywhere by herself at night.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
            Only 5% of rape allegations actually lead to conviction, which says to me most of them are made up! Women who fully consent at the time, but on waking up the next day convince themselves it wasnt their fault they did this, therefore it must have been rape.

No rich celebrity would ever need to rape anyone.
            I have heard some extraordinary things on this site but this takes the biscuit. You ask most women at some point they have been raped. Most of them have never made a complaint.

As for the celebrity bit most of these are odd people with a need for attention. People do not become celebrities by accident and if anything they are more likely to be rapists than anyone else.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              I have heard some extraordinary things on this site but this takes the biscuit.
              It's not his view on this site that is worrying it's the fact he is legible to serve on a jury where the case could be for anyone -male or female, adult or child, young or old, disabled or non-disabled - who may have been subjected to a sexual assault or rape.

Most rapists are acquainted with their victims unlike what you hear in the papers. MyUserName's wife's case is rare.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                It's not his view on this site that is worrying it's the fact he is legible to serve on a jury where the case could be for anyone -male or female, adult or child, young or old, disabled or non-disabled - who may have been subjected to a sexual assault or rape.

Most rapists are acquainted with their victims unlike what you hear in the papers. MyUserName's wife's case is rare.
                Exactly
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Sad to say but it would not suprise me.

Ok but of a stereotype but he was a bit of an eccentric loner who lived with his mom and did not seem to form any other stable relationships with anyone (women or men).

And the above pretty much describes the profile of most sex offenders (but not all of course)

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    I have heard some extraordinary things on this site but this takes the biscuit.
                    Indeed, it's almost as if everyone's favourite misogynist Wim was still here.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Sad to say but it would not suprise me.

Ok but of a stereotype but he was a bit of an eccentric loner who lived with his mom and did not seem to form any other stable relationships with anyone (women or men).

And the above pretty much describes the profile of most sex offenders (but not all of course)
                      As far as most child sex offenders go you need to look as the parents/step-parents. As far as child killers go its about 70/year. 35 Mum, 17 step dad, 17 dad and 1 stranger.

Before believing what Savile said about GG I would like to hear the tape. I reckon its all made up.

Comment

Working...
                      X