• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inflation rising, stocks down - end of housing boom?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes
    Sasguru...

"Not exactly as Benes Crapinvoicing Ltd. co. does not yet hold a portfolio of 3 London flats in prime locations, eh?

PS For all of which the existing mortgage is less than 50% of paper value.

SG in smug mode.
    ",

mate, all I can say is, oh dear, is that all ! and you are soooo smug !

dude, you need to aim higher, you appear to be settling for less.

Milan.

What a bunch of losers. I own several Danish cities and a small African state.

Threaded.

Comment

the funniest part is that Sasguru (the permy), his empire is all built on leverage, or shall we call it for sake of argument the empire of debt - credit where credit's due, Bill Bonner has already patented that title

ouch.... could be nasty if things go as some are predicting

the best thing he can do is hope that joe permy keeps on maxing his credit card and keeping the economy afloat

otherwise, others here will be relieving him of his leveraged portfolio of three apartments at liquidation prices

future's bright eh.

Milan.

Comment

the funniest part is that Sasguru (the permy), his empire is all built on leverage, or shall we call it for sake of argument the empire of debt - credit where credit's due, Bill Bonner has already patented that title

ouch.... could be nasty if things go as some are predicting

the best thing he can do is hope that joe permy keeps on maxing his credit card and keeping the economy afloat

otherwise, others here will be relieving him of his leveraged portfolio of three apartments at liquidation prices

future's bright eh.

Milan.
        Not terribly bright, are you? The whole point is that I'm not highly leveraged and would welcome a property price crash because I have a pile of equity waiting to be used in that event.
        But you carry on with your Plan B, let's just hope it hasn't got anything to do with business or economics, areas in which you are patently clueless.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Not terribly bright, are you?
          sasguru in "so far behind that when about to be lapped, yet again, he thinks he's in front" mode.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            sasguru in "so far behind that when about to be lapped, yet again, he thinks he's in front" mode.

Ah and I should take seriously an overweight, wannabe intellectual who googles for abstruse material that he passes off as his own ideas?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

ROTFLMFAO

Milan.

Comment

I think Sas mate,

you'll be using your few quid of equity to get yourself out of the negative equity your leverage has left you in

empire of debt

stick to being a permy and leave the important stuff to the rest of us

nice one,

Milan.

Comment

Well hasn't this turned into a bitchy little thread!

Comment

The Bank Of England has it good then. It prints money on its presses and then lends the printed money to banks. Is this where the phrase
                    "a licence to print money" comes from
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

I think Sas mate,

you'll be using your few quid of equity to get yourself out of the negative equity your leverage has left you in

empire of debt

stick to being a permy and leave the important stuff to the rest of us

nice one,

Milan.
                      No. Still don't get it, do you?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X