• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by insur View Post
    Ouch, don't take it all so personally northern lad.

Do you by any chance live at home with your folks NorthernLad? A real big balled hard man that you are?

I think I may have worked with you, there was this twat at my last place, yes sounds like you

He would go into meetings and place his di*k on the table just before he opened his mouth. Yes definitely sounds like you.

NORTHERN LAD, NORTHERN LAD HERE COMES NORTHERN LAD. What a wolly.
    FFS, I hope you don't have access to a firearm.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Quick, find out if he's a Russian with a moustache and a handgun obsession.
      Any reference to a sofa will confirm any thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        What _are_ you talking about? Contractors don't take days off sick surely, and lose money, unless they're actually receiving the last rites or clinically dead.

I haven't had a day off sick in 15 years. It's permy weaklings who whimp out at the first hint of the sniffles, because they know they'll still be paid!
        Nah, the idea of being a contractor is not just to grasp as much money as you can. Its to have a nice work life balance. And if you are still working, however crap you feel, then frankly you are a slave. What are you doing with all the money? Shrouds dont have pockets.

Originally posted by insur View Post
        Losing more productivity you say, while typing on CUK
        Check the time of my post, was my lunchtime.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
          Nah, the idea of being a contractor is not just to grasp as much money as you can. Its to have a nice work life balance. And if you are still working, however crap you feel, then frankly you are a slave.
          I agree with that point, if you view every waking hour not working as money lost you're onto a loser. Especially working more like a freelancer as I do, when I can work 16 hours a day if I want to and bill for them.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Kids are hotbeds of infection. They should be kept in plastic bags or something.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X