• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Soap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been to work for months
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It's all this namby-pamby nonsense with bottles of hand-sanitiser everywhere, and people carrying little bottles around with them to use after touching things/people, which I find crazy.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
        When in the pub situation , or where liquid soap applies...

Rub the soap good n proper all over your hands before you run the water over them.

Don't wet your hands first and then grab some soap , or you are losing 90% of the benefit of the soap.
        If you think that's effective, try waiting until after you've had your poo.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          It's all this namby-pamby nonsense with bottles of hand-sanitiser everywhere, and people carrying little bottles around with them to use after touching things/people, which I find crazy.
          It's for situations when you can't wash your hands especially if you want to eat something with your hands.

Mind you it's fun watching some OCD people.

I was in the supermarket and a little girl of about 5 touched a packet of sealed chicken. Her mum started freaking, told the little girl to never touch sealed and wrapped meat because it was "dirty" then got out her bottle of hand gel.

I nearly burst out laughing.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Official handwashing instructions advise wet, soap, rub, rinse, dry.

What is it with trains that have no water? How hard is it to keep a tank topped up?

Why do they have on black hand and one white hand

Joys of kids means I always have easy access to antibacterial hand wipes, even when I don't have the kids with me
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X