• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muhammad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Cheers dude. Appreciate the advice. My previous post is the last one just to expose the Bollox that comes out of his mouth.
    So very funny, couldn't even be assed to read his own link. I really, really do think, this is the starting marker, for when the government shouldn't allow people to procreate...

Got to be a server room jockey, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      So very funny, couldn't even be assed to read his own link. I really, really do think, this is the starting marker, for when the government shouldn't allow people to procreate...

Got to be a server room jockey, what do you think?

Comment

Too funny.

Comment

Cheers dude. Appreciate the advice. My previous post is the last one just to expose the Bollox that comes out of his mouth.
          I just ignored him and then used my Adblock "hide the ignored post banner" script. I can see he's the most recent poster on nearly every thread but am far more likely to see the last post in MY view of the thread is worth reading.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            I just ignored him and then used my Adblock "hide the ignored post banner" script. I can see he's the most recent poster on nearly every thread but am far more likely to see the last post in MY view of the thread is worth reading.
            But d000gh doesn't realise you can send him neg rep, which is funny, as he can't see you.

Anyway, I am liking not having the bed wetter comment on my posts, it's funny.

Oh, and I forgot to add, that d000gh also now has the wrong information regarding islam, provided by that ertswhile scholar NWP2C, or his sidekick Wikipedia
            Last edited by Old Hack; 19 September 2012, 15:55.

Comment

Presumably that last post is some oh-so-witty reply that I won't see.

Hi OH. Get one of your sockies to quote you.

Comment

Presumably that last post is some oh-so-witty reply that I won't see.

Hi OH. Get one of your sockies to quote you.
                No sockies d000gh, just pointing out the irony of your post 'I will be much better informed by not reading OH'.

Bedwetter

Comment

Presumably that last post is some oh-so-witty reply
                  Hardly. Just more puerile dross from jellyhead.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Come now, surely the chippie is open fat boy, you should be out there, or haven't you finished your half past foursies yet?

Fat chump

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Did you mean him or me

Comment

Working...
                      X